7/22/2008

TV Converter Box Reviews

Over the next couple weeks I am planning to write several reviews of different TV converter boxes that are available.

After writing about the digital transition for awhile and trying to decided on a TV converter box of my own I realized that there is not a lot of information on TV converter boxes on the internet. This is why I decided to write some of my own.

The reviews I am writing will consist of a grade for each TV converter box, a comparison of each digital TV converter boxes features, and a review of how well the TV converter box works.

My goals is provide my readers with a short list of 10-15 different reviews so that they can go out and be confident and make the correct decision about which DTV converter box is best for them.

If you are interested in information about any specific digital TV converter box please drop me a line in the comments section of this blog and I will do my best to get you information about it.


No comments: