6/16/2008

TV Converter Box Information Blog

If you are looking for information about the DTV transition and TV converter boxes then you have found the right place. Here you can find all the information you will ever need related to TV converter boxes, the DTV transition, and the governments converter box coupon program. For information about all of this please take a look around my blog. This blog also includes reviews of different tv converter boxes. Use these reviews wisely and make comparisons so that your TV converter Box choice will be an easy one.

Later I will be providing readers with a complete list of NTIA government certified DTV converters and also a list of NTIA government certified TV converter retailers.

If you have any questions about the DTV transition or digital converter boxes that I have not covered here email me and I will do my best find the answers for you.


No comments: